Monday, November 14, 2011

MEET THE DENTIST! - Dr. Pape

Meet Doctor Pape!

Full Name: Selena Nurmi-Pape

Hometown: 
Kirkland, Washington

Undergraduate Education: 
Stanford '96 - BS & University of Washington '96 BS

Dental School: 
The Ohio State University - Go Buckeyes! 

Dental Specialties: 
COSMETIC DENTISTRY!
Not sure what cosmetic dentistry is? 
    • Tooth whitening 
    • Veneers
    • Bonding
    • Implants
    • Bridges
    • Tooth Contouring and Reshaping 
    • Dentures
    • Dental Fillings
    • Crowns
    • Caps
    • ...and more! Call the Prospect office today (502-228-2709) to learn more and ask any questions, or REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT. Dr. Pape would love to help you with all of your cosmetic dental needs! 

Family: 
I am married to my husband, Rich. I have a 7 year old daughter, Sarah and a 4 year old son, James. 

Pets: 
I have 2 horses, Jack and Charlotte, and 1 dog named Kelly.

Favorite Toothpaste: 
Colgate

Manual or Power Brush: 
Power - Rotadent only! 

Favorite Food: 
Steak, veggies and occasionally one of Mortenson's freshly baked cookies! :)

Favorite Vacation Spot: 
France, California and Washington State. 

Favorite Hobbies: 
I love to ride my horses for fun and competitively. I also love to run and spend time with my family. 

Funnies/Most Memorable and/or Most Interesting Moment Experienced in Dentistry: 
One of my patients has a crush on me and every time he comes in he asks me out on a date. Of course I decline being married!

Anything else you want to share!
I would love to someday ride for the U.S. Equestrian Team...hopefully in the Olympics!