![]() |
| Dr. Vlahos' son Zander. Isn't he precious!? |
Meet Dr. Vlahos from our Buechel location!
Doctor's Full Name:
Susan Diana (Hoehn) Vlahos
Hometown:
Mr. Vernon, IN
Undergraduate College:
Western Kentucky University
Dental School:
University of Louisville
Dental Specialties:
General Dentist
Family:
Husband - Dr. Jonathan Vlahos, Endo Resident at UofL
Son - Alekzander "Zander", 15 months
Pets:
None
Favorite Toothpaste:
Crest
Manual or Power Brush?
Manual (I love the Sonicare but it tickles my nose!)
Favorite Food:
Mom's Pot Roast - or ANYTHING Mexican
Favorite Vacation Spot:
Hawaii is the best vacation spot I've visited. Thailand was a neat experience, and I can't wait to see Italy!
Favorite Hobbies:
Reading, playing the piano, spending as much time as possible with my husband and Zander and our families.
Funniest/Most Memorable and/or Most Interesting Moment Experienced in Dentistry:
My very first patient in dental school came in for an initial exam and had to use the restroom in the middle of his appointment. He somehow got lost in the clinic and couldn't find his way back to finsih the appointment. I was devastated and the instructors were laughing hysterically!
Another fun fact we'll add in there! Dr. Vlahos was a dentist in Okinawa, Japan for the United States Air Force!


